Popular Posts
-
All of this under the heading of ANTICHRIST: The MOVIE was intended as an experiment in blogging to which I am totally new. If you want to r...
-
How can you go wrong with this melodrama from 1958? It has ALL the ingredients of classic Hollywood filmmaking at the time. A GREAT CAST at ...
-
The film despite the ugliness of the subject matter and content is extremely well photographed and even beautiful...Am hard pressed to think...
-
Aside from having the elements aforementioned, this gentle-hearted film contain one of the most brutal and sadistic fight scenes ever witnes...
-
GARDEN OF EVIL (1954, 20th Century Fox) Director: Henry Hatahway...(or as he was better known "The Toughest sonavabitch in Hollywood wi...
-
There can be little doubt that this still largely unknown little film is one of the most moving I have ever seen...Whenever I mention it to ...
-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg51z6daQjo
-
antichrist: antichrist: Antichrist the movie: morphing the blo... : "antichrist: Antichrist the movie: morphing the blog to somethi...:...
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
The cinematography in Antichrist.
The film despite the ugliness of the subject matter and content is extremely well photographed and even beautiful...Am hard pressed to think of another film like this. It's such a curiosity that it kind of defies description. I remember when I was watching that it was as if I as seeing some kind of A CASE STUDY from a psychological basis that somehow got captured onto a very well planned and executed piece of cinema...It is possible to be engrossed the the technique and depressed by the content of the images. It's an cinematic anomaly for people who are strong enough to stay with it...Even in the end one may hate the film...Really would like to hear from others who have confronted this very cinematic but painful assault on their senses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment